或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

June 01, 2017

My ageLOC World

Often I get compliments of my skin, I think age helps too..as I get older, this compliments seem getting more 😅 should I be happy or not...I wonder...

Like to share my ageLOC timeline.

2010 - ageLOC Galvanic Face Spa (prior was using non ageloc series, with new ageLOC spa gel, I can't leave without this beauty genie twice a week now  😍)

2011 - ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa (firming and detox for my body, the result so obvious even after week of daily 5mins...on my tummy)

2015 - ageLOC R2 (which I didn't felt much at then, must be my energy was still good:p but last month I started consume again, must be the combine of ageLOC YouSpan and Nutriol hair... I realized my forehead hair line growing more black hair, I stopped!!! coz I want my white 😂)

2016 - ageLOC TR90 (exercise & diet played an important part, is weight management not weight loss. So din work well on me coz I didn't managed my e&d well 😁 if you thinking to start, think twice...if you are not ready to sweat and eat cleaner, don't waste your money)

2016 - ageLOC YouSpan (I can't leave without it! Why? Because my skin texture improved so much! My flaky dry legs and crack heels gone too)

2017 - ageLOC ME (after a month used, all I can say is I am feeling my skin like a baby again ;) )
Didn't realize I am a ageLOC ambassador d ^^

PM me if you are interested on ageLOC series...talk to the ambassador - that's ME :D

#ageLOC
#mybeautyandhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...