或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

October 26, 2009

I am 39 and I loving it!



All thought I keep saying 'Oh...Gosh...I'm getting there...I'm age...', in actual fact, I am really enjoying the process ^^

What do I love so much at my age now? A whole long list and still counting...

^_^ I'm greatful I have my three teenage kids being understanding and well behave, rebellious? maybe their mom ^^and they are healthy with right values.

^_^ I'm greteful my parents are healthy.

^_^ I'm grateful and enjoying the bonding with my da jie, xin, wee and fish.

^_^ I'm grateful I'm still have my super duper good old friends...&...&...&...&...super duper long list....

^_^ I'm grateful that I met many many beautiful and nice new friends and still adding...

^_^ I'm grateful that I've   realized my body is not as strong as 10 yrs back but I'm still fit enough to jog, swim, dance, salsa, rock climb & etc, and doing exercises that I like.

^_^ I'm grateful that I sleep well at night.

^_^ I'm grateful to those authors who willing to share their knowledge, experiences and wisdom through their books.

^_^ I'm grateful that I'm about to finish my MBA, what's next? Maybe Spanish, French, CFP, pottery, lamp work, Chinese art, GuZheng??? Huh...let it be anything, as long as I enjoy it...

^_^ I'm grateful that I've done my bungee jumping and love the feeling of free fall

^_^ I'm grateful that I'm begin to discovering the other 2/3 of the underwater world.

^_^ I'm grateful that I've been to many places that I love.

^_^ I'm grateful that I've seen sunrise.

^_^ I'm grateful that I've seen snow.

^_^ I'm grateful that I've tried many many good foods.

^_^ I'm grateful that I love and respect the mother nature. Because she always reminded me how small I am and I have so much to learn.

^_^ I'm grateful that I'm able to salsa the basic...yuhoo!

^_^ I'm grateful that I can sing.

^_^ I'm grateful that I have the capability of learning new things and I'm still enthusiastic about it.

^_^ I'm grateful that I'm loving my core value of being respect, integrity, fun in life.

^_^ I'm grateful that I'm able to live realistically yet still having my dreams.

^_^ I'm grateful that I'm still being mentally strong despite all the challenges in life and have faith in it.

^_^ I'm grateful that I'm able to pick up and learned from my past relationships, and still believing that someday 'true love' will come.

^_^ I'm grateful that I'm still laughing everyday let it be good or bad...ups or down.

^_^ I'm grateful that I have the ability to learn from anything, anywhere and  from anyone.

^_^ I'm grateful that I speak Mandarin, English, a not so fluent Bahasa Malaysia and few words in Tamil :D

^_^ I'm grateful that I love to share.

^_^ I love Me and I'm continuing counting my grateful list :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...