或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

June 28, 2010

Me & Myself

I can hear my breathing, wait... am I really breathing? I think I am but I hardly feel my heartbeat.

For a period of time, I can't feel my heartbeat, I can't feel I'm actually living. I do not know what I was thinking or what I was doing. I was like a robot doing my daily routine, everything seems making sense but deep down I know I was just not right at all.

I was alone in an invisible cave I created it myself. I was alone when I'm alone, I was alone when I was in crowd, I was alone when I'm having tea with friends, I was alone while I was talking to my friend.

Although I keep telling myself that I shouldn't feel like this and I need to walk out from my cave, but somehow I am just enjoying being inside and I refuse to walk out. Someday, someday...I will...for the time being, I just want to be alone, just me & myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...