或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

December 06, 2010

Eden In My Heart

There is an Eden in our heart, guarded secretly and protected in everyone of us. A secret path or a puzzle path leads us to this truly enchanting garden. Some of us spend our whole life searching for the path, some found them way early, some waited their whole life for the path to shown up. While searching for the path, sometimes we smells the scent from the garden or even a pip of it, we thought we found our secret path to it but the path was leading us no way. 
I choose to search for it instead of waiting for it to show up and been searching for years to find this enchanting garden within me. The good news, I found the path, I found my Eden. I'm certain because I'm now standing in this blossom garden, breathing the greens, smelling the scent of abundances. All I need to do now is to design my own garden, adding flowers and plants I love most, water them, guarded them from harmful insects. I'll always welcoming visitors who love to share my joys in this beautiful garden of mine. I'm glad that I found it, I'm gardening my Eden with all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...