或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

May 27, 2011

Why Not Be A Risk Taker?

If you think bungee jumping with calculative risk is a risk, sky diving, scuba diving, loving unconditionally to someone you love is a risk,how about living everyday without calculative risk?

Eating unhealthily leading to illnesses is a risk; working 7-10 without tasting the fun of life is a risk; living too long with an unhealthy physical body is a risk; earning too little with inflations is a risk; earning living without having time for family is a risk; married someone with different values is a risk; making friends may turn their back to you is a risk; driving around with a piece of metal protecting our body is a risk; being expressive in feelings and words is a risk offending others is a risk.

So to my opinion, living my life by not taking any risk is a BIG risk, as long as I am not taken out by life, any risk is for a stronger me. Is my life, therefore I dare to live it with no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...