或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

September 24, 2011

Knowledge - My Anti-Aging Supplement

If we can accept the concept of taking in anti-oxidant helps slow down the aging process by stabilizing free radicals. Then knowledge will be the anti-oxidants for our brain cells. The more we are feeding positive messages or knowledge into our brain, these positive messages will then take on the role like anti-oxidant stabilizing the unstable molecules (negative thoughts or information). Our brain cells actively exercising the brain muscles, sending the positive vibration throughout our body cells and deliver positive result.
Each time reading, learning and feeding my mind excites me, especially when I'm holding a good book, learning some new skills or meeting up some great minds, I can hear my heart singing and my mind smiling. These feeling makes me feeling young always.
So in my own fact of life : Knowledge is an official anti-aging supplement for me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...