或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

August 29, 2013

Body for Life

While digging out some old junks, found these photos taken 11 years ago while I was religiously followed through 3 months Body for Life program. Exercise 6 days a week, woke up 6.30am for high intense 20mins run, weights, 6 meals a day. After the program, my weight was 48 kgs, waistline at 24 inches.

My workout plan
Mon, Wed, Fri - Upper body + abs or lower body free weights alternately.
Tue, Thus & Sat - 20mins high intensity cardio

Meals plan
1st - EAS shake an hour after exercise
2nd - Fruits
3rd - Sandwhich with turkey ham without mayonnaise and butter
4th - EAS Shake
5th - Tandoori chicken, naan
6th - EAS shake

I was motivated each day and can't wait to get up next day to do my exercise. Still remember clearly when I first felt my triceps was so excited :p




Now 6.30am still dreaming, heavy meals, weight 57kgs and waistline don't dare to measure ><

Yes, I am officially back to Body for Life and I am committed! 50kgs here I come! ^^


Happy Bee 。一点

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...