或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

July 26, 2014

Going Ginger

How do you call a Saturday with these?
Afternoon tea + natures + soft music + yummy pastries + smiley service = AWESOME Saturday! A must visit place if you are jogging, strolling, photo shooting, nothing to do but just checking out. — at
Halia Restaurant Botanical Gardens.



This restaurant is located in the heart of Singapore Botanic Gardens, ideally a great stopover after a 2hours strolling. I googled this place and from the webpage, pics and info just not as interesting and attactive, and my idea was stop at Food for thought instead of halia. But from the moment I saw halia till I settled my bill, the whole experience was "Awesome". Yup, meaning everything was great! maybe the greens given me the abundance energy to enjoy every moment my best afternoon tea so far.





























Happy Bee 。一点

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...