或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

September 18, 2016

Soul in Seoul - Gyeongbukgung 경복궁

My second visit after lunch on day 1. When nearing Gyeongbugung, spotted Sejong Center which I watched it before in Running Man ( ;) Impressed with my memory). Nearing Gyeongbukgung, many Hanbok rental shops and nice houses around. Too bad do not have much time, otherwise is a good idea to explore a little more around the area. O ya, passed by the Blue House, had a glimpse of the blue roofing ^^

Gyeongbukgung, or known as Gyeongbuk Palace. It was the main royal palace of the Joseon dynasty built in 1395. I never expected that I can be so fascinated by visiting palace, guess the details and the richness of the architecture drew me into it.



Yay! Spotted the dragon!



The Richness.





正一品









Gyeongbukgung (Gyeongbuk Palace) 景富宫
161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Website : http://www.royalpalace.go.kr/html/eng/main/main.jsp

Closed on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...