或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

April 14, 2020

Golden 50? Yes is True!

It was a "Sai lang" (show hand) session yesterday in Facebook biz box live 😄 with sporty look instead of normal proper attire sharing business potential, shared how ageLOC TR90, R2 and YSpan shaping me at my golden 50.

Not humbling myself on my effort keeping in shape, with three now coming to late 20s grown up children, body shape from small hour glass moving to bigger hour glass, I am doubling my effort to maintain as years eating away my youth. Absolutely deserve a kind compliment to myself ~ "You are doing great! Keep it up!"

From my calm and smiley face, no one can ever guess or see how my heart pounding like taking a bungee jump plunge when I am boasting showing off my abs.

I am consciously aware what kind of changes need to make, fear has to face, sorrows to endure in order to be a better version. I might not be there yet, but I keep reminding myself, as long as I am staying in the court, I must play my game well.

Each of us has our own uniqueness to become a better version, don't let the circumstances define you, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲. ❤

I appreciate an opportunity allowing me to work from home when almost half of the world on lockdown due to Covid-19. I am grateful to a brand not only allowing me to keep my energy up with age, shaping me and regain my youth at 50.


#TakeCharge design my best version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...