或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

April 08, 2010

Self Talk ^^

Salsa : Gal, lets dance the whole Fri and Sat ya...
Me : Yes! can't wait... all I want is dance :)


Wall climbing : Sweety, remember our date on Sat morning o...see you...
Me : Surely I remember you, you are my new love...can't wait to see you :)


Training : Darling... yr run is on May 16th, you must train daily le...
Me : Yes :p won't dare to skip away from you...


Assignment : Deary...where is my time? my due date on Apr 19th!
Me : oooooooooookkkkkkkkkk... I'll find time for you, please bare with me k... :s


Book : Happy...You used to love me, but I hardly see you find time for me :(
Me : You know I always have a soft spot for you no matter what, I thought you understand me the most... I'm still sleeping with you and chat with you every nite before bed rite...you are the one with me everyday and I do love you, coz I have so much to read in you :)


Happy Hour : How about me?
Movie : Me le? me le?
Me : Sorry :( both of y'all hv to stand aside till Apr 19th k...I'll make it up to y'all...I promise :D




Diving : bi... ;) see you on Apr 23rd, June 23rd, July 2nd and Oct 22...lets breath the breeze, explore the underwater world together ya...
Me : bi...just wish I could be with you every single day... :)


Lampworks, GuZheng, Spanish, Chinese Art : BusyBee... Thought you gonna have one of us too?
Me : Hey guys... Yes I am...but not now... Let me sort out and get over with assignment, I'll surely come to one of you...please stay with me on this :)


Dates : Honey, now you just ignoring me, you have been avoiding me do you know that?
Me : Hon... Not that I don't want to, yes, I admit the avoiding part, but... :( sorry... I'll try ok?




Work : Babe, I know you hate me, but no choice... I have to show my existence here...
Me : You gotta be kidding me, you are my life support, I have to accept the fact that I do not love you but I need you more than anyone else but giving you 8hours a day, this is my best so far... Enough is enough, I can't be ignoring the rest...stop complaining and make me hate you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...