或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

July 01, 2010

Love...

What is love all about? It change a person, it moves a person, it controls every single heartbeat...


Given me a choice, do I want to let you go? Let this love fade away? Let this feeling die? NO...I  am selfishly wanted to keep this forever let it occupied a small corner in my heart. You are someone I refuse to forget and I want to cherish our every limited time spent together.


I do not know did your world stop for a day, an hour, a minute, a second or let it be only for one moment because of me. But I was, whenever when I was with you, my whole world stop revolving and I saw only you and I felt only you.


While listening to "A New Day Has Come" "I'm Alive" "Because You love Me", I'm feeling I'm with you again because that was how I felt when I was with you.I thought I know what is love all about until you came to me, until we parted. No...Love is just too much for me to know, before I master it, I am falling into the abyss and surrounding by total darkness.


Ever since we parted, the world is still spinning but my heart stop beating, I'm saying it stops because I do not feel my heartbeat anymore. I keep telling myself, no...the existence of you all these while was just an illusion, I was in a dream. When I wake up everything will be back to normal, my heart will start beating again. But no, this dream is real, I'm still asleep, I'm still dreaming and I can't open my eye.


Somebody, if you are seeing me sleeping in this glass shell, please break the glass, please wake me up, please set me free, please help me breath again...Do I want to know more about Love? No...not anymore...because to love and not be love, it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...