或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

June 14, 2011

I Have A Heart of...

I am young at heart...

I have a heart of first month...I must be hungry to stay alive,  I have to cry and reach out for help when I am helpless;

I have a heart of age 1....I keep standing up again at each time I fall, sometimes I cry, sometimes I laugh but I always rise again;

I have a heart of age 2....I observe in anything catch my attention, learning is everyday;

I have a heart of age 3....I forgive and forget, hatred is not my vocabulary, enemy is an alien in my world, sincerity is what I bring to the world;

I have a heart of age 4....I must have pureness in heart, life is simple and always have fun living it ;

I have a heart of age 5....I have questions running in my head, asking is learning;

I have a heart of age 7....I fill my heart with excitement, first day of school is forever a mystery and excited;

I have a heart of age 9....I excel in all involvements, everything is possible as long as I do my best;

I have a heart of age 12..I learned friends come and go, those who meant to stay will still be in touch no matter how far away;

I have a heart of age 13..I believe the future is so bright and I just can't wait to take another step further;

I have a heart of age 15..I take every defeat is just temporary, I look back at moment empowered me and believe in myself again;

I have a heart of age 17..I believe love exist, I dare to fall in love again;

I have a heart of age 19..I know the world is big, places I've been are just a tip of the iceberg, the world cannot be read from Geography book but to walk on my feet;

I have a heart of age 21..I hold the key in my hand, I have choice in my hand, I take responsibility in everything I do, I take charge of my life;

I thought I've learned a lot after 21, but then I've realized that I've learned the most before 21 because I've learned everything with the purest heart. Therefore, I am staying young at my heart in any area I want to be ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...