或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

August 02, 2011

Nella Fantasia - In My Fantasy

Thank you SangKyu for a wonderful sharing of this song. The song touched me with its beautiful tune and a very meaningful lyric. Yes it is My Fantasy...reading the lyric you will know what I mean. Have tears every time when I come across something that touched me and this is one.

In my fantasy I see a fair world,
Where everyone lives in peace and honesty.
I dream of a place to live that is always free,
Like a cloud that floats,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

In my fantasy I see a bright world
Where each night there is less darkness.
I dream of spirits that are always free,
Like the cloud that floats.

In my fantasy exists a warm wind,
That breathes into the city, like a friend.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the cloud that floats,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

And I know why I had tears when I heard this song, because is what I always wanted and I found it in my post two years ago.

我祈求毅力与勇气面对问题。。。

我祈求智慧与心宽看待人生。。。

我祈求包容与耐心接受朋友。。。

我祈求自在与享受迎接生活。。。

我祈求快乐与健康每一个人。。。

我祈求幸福与和平在世界的每一个角落。。。

(二零零九年六月五日)


No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...