或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

January 07, 2012

God, Take Your Own Sweet Time ^^

For the past 10 years, I was asking God to send me my Mr. Right, first I thought he was giving me some tests because I am always wrong for the right. Apparently...I just realized I was requesting at a wrong timing, he was busy taking care the rest of the Singles & Available and didn't really matched me right, in fact, for some he even got the years wrong. Or maybe printer sent God a wrong printed calender that's why he got the timing wrong.
So, in order to avoid any more right guy at wrong timing or wrong guy in right timing, I told God that I'm not in hurry, he can take his own sweet time and I am enjoying my window free moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...