或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

March 15, 2012

A Day To Remember - Mar 8, 2012

If I look back my life when I'm 80 year old, Mar 8, 2012 is surely fits into a day to remember. What I did on Mar 8th, 2012? Shaved my head together with 16 ladies. Donated my hair (44cms) to Locks of Love in US and funds collected up to date at RM78,600.

No regret, done it and truly blessed. Helps was from everywhere and the event turned up a great success. A zero funding campaign, everything sponsored from sound system, musician, emcee, backdrop design, set up.....EVERYTHING! I'm happy with the result, without any prior fund raising and big event experience and pulled it through with all the helps from all big hearts.

In fact, Other than raising fund for the needed, the main objective for Bald is Empowering campaign is to create a platform and the awareness of giving, giving back to the needed societies no matter who there are with a transparency. Trying hard to promote the campaign, glad with all the exposures given by radio stations and TV stations, not wanting to put myself in the limelight but truly wanting the bald lady in our logo known by the people. To find out more about the campaign, can check out at www.bald-is-empowering.com. I am still welcoming donation until Mar 31st :)

I'm liking the new look very much, feeling light all the time, environmental friendly with less shampoo, conditioner and water used each time when I wash my hair now ^^ Considering to keep it for  year :p


The "Before"


 The "After"


NO REGRET! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...