或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

March 03, 2012

What Makes Me Happy?




Andrew Sia from The Star paper given me few questions and asked me to give a few words in conjunction with International Woman's Day of "What Women Want", and I ended given lot of words ^^  I am grateful for these questions, not only given me a status-quo check and also a hamper from H20 and Topshop worth RM289 ^^

“Tough times make a tougher me from the outside but a softer me inside, I am stronger facing challenges but more compassionate to others”. 

What makes me happy?
* The ability to learn and give. Learning enlarges my capacity to accept how little I know, and I become more and more humble through learning.
* The ability to give and share makes my heart feel spacious and happy. Giving and sharing of love and care I sees smiles.
* Grateful to the receiving end given me the opportunity to give.
* Time spent with family and friends; jog in the park; exploring natures; reading; singing; dancing....many things can make me happy if I allowed to :)

What is most important to me?
* Knowing what is the purpose in life and living with it.
* Showing my children the right values, sharing joys with my parents and people around me.

What was most important to me 10 years ago?
* Money. Not that it is not important now, but it's not my priority. To keep on making money exhausts me, but to keep on learning, giving and sharing excite me.

What is on top of my wish-list?
* Travelling, exploring the unseens and appreciating the seens.

I want...
* I want a happy life.
* I wish good health and happiness everyday to everyone.

I am a mother of three, I am single. Tough time made a tougher me from the outside but a softer me inside, I am stronger facing challenges but more compassionate to others. I started involve in businesses when I was 20s, I backed to work at 30s, I started salsa, climbing, diving and done my MBA and half-marathon at age 40. I initiated a fund raising campaign for cancer patients with a group of ladies supporting and share the same belief with me. Doing it without any prior experiences but with a belief of force for good and I think is a success. I am not showing off of my achievements here because every individual has own measurement of success. But for me, is my way to show my children that learning never stop, my way to make my parents proud of their child.


Each achievment is a feeling happy booster to myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...