或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

October 13, 2012

Letter To Warmy Sun

Woke up this morning, catched 5 minutes of sunlight and the rain came...I had a feeling that the sun was waiting to shine on me first before she took her off day...Strangely, don't know why I think Sun is a she ;)

Dear Warmy Sun, are you on half day leave, full day or a weekend off? I think you must be the most wanted employee for most employers in the world. Working hard on any given chances, you work from rising up to sinking below the horizon. Except when nights fall you need to rest and take shift work with Misty Moon and for some places you can't cope much and delicate your work to Missy Snowy, taking turns with Angry Storm and Rainy family.
Dear Warmy Sun, I know human beings been upsetting you these 30-40 years by not taking care the place we live in where you and your friends been taking care of for million years. That's why Missy Snowy, Angry Storm and Rainy family got upset too taking much of your role now.
But truly understand that's how the law works, when give not being appreciated, universe will stop giving more good and showing up some warning and you and your friends will be taking instruction from task given. Just in case you do not know, will try best to do whatever I can within my mean because I appreciate you and always have you in my heart even with just a short and a little shine of light from you.
Have a good rest Warmy Sun, please don't take too long your rest ya, because many need you like I do :)



Happy Bee 。一点

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...