或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

December 03, 2013

Exhibit Cafe TTDI ★★★★★

On a Sunday afternoon read a write up about this cafe in newspaper. Happened to be around Taman Tun area a week later and when around searched for it but fail. So with my "love to explore" and "never give up" spirit, a week later I went searched for it again and of course I found it! The cafe sitting peacefully right on top of The Smile Clinic, and yes! I have my smile on my face too right away. When I walked in, I was like a child never been explore to somethings, can't help myself touring around, fascinated by the different designs of furniture.
The soft jazz, aroma orange peel Costa Rica coffee, smooth chocolate truffle and cozy sofa are hiding my soul away from a blue Monday. Tranquil is my word for this cafe :)


Price
:  ☆☆☆☆ 

For premium quality and a unique concept cafe, while writing this I can still taste the coffee aroma lingering in my mouth, a happy customer I am for a cup of RM22 Costa Rica Maruyama coffee. 



Service : ☆☆☆☆

Feeling please with "We will leave you alone to enjoy your time, we are ready to serve you whenever you need us".



Quality : ☆☆☆☆

No no no...is not a mistake with an extra stars for the quality, I just love the quality. Seldom I like a taste and love it more after taste, an aroma I missed much after my first visit. Chocolate truffle with coffee is truly a perfect match.



Costa Rica - Aguilera Brothers

Area: Los Robles, West Valley
Family owned micro-mill

Altitude: 1,550 – 1,700 m

Species: Villa Sarchi

Roast: Medium

Aroma/Taste: Orange peel, Cocoa taste












No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...