或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

January 13, 2006

About me...

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
hmm...I was just started my beading business (bead bar), was busy making money ;-)

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
hmm...was busy travelling for my NM business, seeing people talking about beauty, health and wealth :-)

3. Five snacks you enjoy:
- Tau Foo Fa (since i was 12 years old, so loyal)
- Egg Tart (especially Tong Kee's Egg tart)
bread papa puff (woo..I'm crazy for this from Tokyo when I first tried it, till Shanghai I found it again, back to S'pore and now newly open at Mid Valley Concourse opposite KFC) (MUST TRY), not cheap, RM3.30 for a Puff, but taste good le.
- Coconut Pudding (hardly find it now, but I can remember the taste so well..yummy. My dad is trying the recipe now, very close..)
- Sago Gula Melaka (A unique dessert from Melaka, Malaysia. I'm Loving' it)

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
- Hero - Maria Carey
- 真心英雄 - 周华健
- 分享 - 伍思凯
- 似水流年 - 梅艳芳
- Go the distance - Micahel Bolton
* Most are motivational songs, singing everyday ma... ^^

5. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire
- A fully pay off 12,000 sqft beach house over seeing pacific ocean in Vancouver.
- Overseas trip with all my family member once a year.
- A USD 100,000 house for each of my brothers and sisters.
- Donate 10% of my annual income to orphanage home yearly and 10% of my asset to charity foundation.
- A wellness school.

6. Five bad habits:
- procrastination
- enjoy sleeping (since very very young, I can fraud my dad's signature for a MC to escape from school just because of 'want to sleep')
- TV, TV, TV..
- big spender (but this is use to be na, now better ^^)
- still thinking....

7. Five things you like doing:
- Sleeping
- Reading
- Shopping
- Traveling
- Exercise

8. Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
- Mini, mini skirt (how can I expose my weakness)
- anything that look 'cheap' or Ah lian lo.
- 3,4, 5... Can't think of any more other than listed as above.

9. Five favorite “toys”:
- Pocket PC
- Computer
- Books
- Gym set
- Mobile phone


Woo K. That's so far all about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...