或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

May 03, 2010

Facebook Status ~ April 2010 ~

As long as you are still breathing... the word 'defeat' is just way too far to come close to you ^^


April 29



All I need is some faith in my heart... all I need is some smile on my face... ^^

April 26



My space is running low...pls dun push further... Ohmmm...

April 26



Somebody pls save me! save me out from everything!

April 26



Had a great dive trip... good vis, good foods, nice discovery, virgin nite dive :D Love it! love it! Love it!

April 25



On my way to my weekend semangat dives :) surely a great weekend...can't wait for Sunday to come...miss u Sunday :)

April 24



The devil outside may be an angel inside...The paradise you think could be a hell... all till you know might be too late or a blessing :)

April 24



is waiting for her weekend Tulai dives... Friday...can you come now?

April 22



Are you the brand's victim? If you need big brands to package you, is time to see how you should brand yourself without any branded wrapping :)

April 22



A new day has come :) happy morning...good day...joyous feelings dear all :)

April 21



Let go yourself! risk as much as you can while you are still taking in your breath...

April 21



Gosh...busy busy busy...busy laughing, smiling... so no time for sadness :p LOL! muahahaha... wakakaka... o no! Help! I can't stop...why a? coz I'm not working on Mon!

April 19



:D finally...one down... one more and the last to go! Gambatte!!!

April 19



jog/cleaning/assignment/eat/assignment/eat/assignment/sleep/jog/eat/assignment/eat/assignment/assignment/assignment....eat assignment/sleep assignment... gonna be an exciting weekend...signing off fr fb...wishing y'all a great weekend yo...c on Mon! ^^

April 19



Don't look too deep into those angeleyes...oh no no no no...

April 16



Assignment mode is on... all temptation pls make way... :(

April 15



DevilBee in the making :D

April 13



Do I need to learn how to stop being nice to someone? no...coz this will come automatically when I lost Trust, Respect and HOPE in this person... So, if you think I'm nice to you, this mean I still hv all the 3 in you :)

April 13



New skill learned... Thx to GTZ Greentrekkerz Beatrice,Karen, Sze Toh and MOTHs Kaynis,Mr.Ho for a great rock and wall climbing experience... love it! :)

April 10



Stormy nite...a cloudy and wet Saturday...love raindrops on my windscreen...gonna hv a great weekend :) wish y'all too o...

April 10



Guess been spellbinding by my diamond ring for near 11years... I just wanna get rid of it ASAP!

April 9



Can't wait for the weekend to come :) Sat&Sun I love you!

April 8



"Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact" ... William James

April 7



needs activities to keep herself occupied :) can't free my mind for 1 second...

April 7



Praying for the best :)

April 7



这些年一个人, 风也过雨也走, 有过泪有过错, 还记得坚持甚麽, 真爱过才会懂, 会寂寞会回首, 终有梦终有你在心中...

April 7



with the almost daily sweaty activities...is having the urge of cutting my hair short... :p cool...calm...deep breath...

April 6



Beh Tahan!!! @Tan Soo Wei... snorkelling can see whale, who needs diving!!! Jealous!!!

April 6



Devil in the making... seeking and unleashing the devil within... nyek nyek nyek ;D

April 5



"Better the devil you know than the angel you don't" - Hama Tuma

April 5



started my day wif smooth journey to work, meeting intelligent soul, receiving positive news fr callers... Wow! come more...I'm all set :) wish y'all the same yo!

April 5



away but feels like home... glad that wrapping up my fabulous week with a wonderful weekend... :) love ya!

April 4



Let the rain come down and wash away my tears...Let it fill my soul and frown my fears...Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun...A new day has come! ^^

April 2



:D sometimes I just love the rain...

April 3



Promise myself I'm gonna have a wonderful Friday, fabulous Saturday and marvelous Sunday :) Love ya!
April 2


生命的力量来自於对自己的要求; 对家人的爱; 对朋友的真诚; 对事业的热忱; 对学习的谦虚; 对处事的认真;对大自然的尊敬。

April 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...