或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

January 02, 2011

Welcome 2011!




Happy New Year 2011!












A great new year countdown I had at Penchala House with nice people, watched 3 beautiful fireworks ^^ Songs, dance, foods, laughs & friends.
Had a wonderful 2010 despite a serious heartbreaking relationship, yet I am still feeling happy and joyous for what I've been through. Accomplished lots in year 2010 - Completed my MBA, tried wall&rock climbing, water rafting, completed my 15km and 21km marathon in time, did my first nudy profile :p, new friends... Gosh! I am amaze with my own capacity and grateful about all the wonderfulness around me.
Will I expect the same for this new 2011 year? Nope...I won't say I expecting but I'm surely anticipating another year full heartedly like what I did last year. Because every best bit of life will only happen if I appreciate my life every moment of it.
Wishing all my friends a great year ahead fills with joys, laughters and good health ^^
Bravo to a whole new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...