或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

December 06, 2012

Hyun Bin Is Back! 玄彬再炫!

Yeah!!! Hyun Bin is back! ^^

Seriously, I don't quite understand why do I have this craziness following everything about Hyun Bin, but this is not the time to think so much now, just happy seeing him back to screen soon! He is officially discharged today from Marines after 21 months of his mandatory military service.

“I really appreciate your unwavering love.Twenty-one month ago, I promised to come back with stronger. I think I kept the promise. I have became stronger and more confident,” he said. Then he got emotional and teary as he said “I really missed acting,” and tears dropped on this cheeks. So touched. I must say a real man knows when to act tough, be gentle, stands strong or tears for what he loves most. 

All the best Hyun Bin,  wishing you a greater height in your career and best of health and happiness.




 


Click photo below for video link.




Happy Bee 。一点

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...