或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

May 08, 2019

World's No.1 At-Home Beauty Devices

Yuhoo! ageLOC now ranking at World’s #1 at-home beauty device system brand!! 🙌🙌 (by Euromonitor International Ltd.)



Truly glad I am contributing part of this achievement 😍 Being a big fans of ageLOC beauty devices, Galvanic Face and Body Spa have been my must-have for years, with the new ageLOC family members - ageLOC Me, LumiSpa and LumiSpa Accent, I am experiencing a true age locked at 41 😍 In this new era of beauty world with so many products in the market, it is truly a blessing having the chance to hold the world's latest technology in hand.

Many friends asked me why put myself into MLM company, an industry with so much rejections. My replied always very simple, "if ageLOC is not running a MLM business model, who am I to have the world class products' distribution right?

Thank you very much to Nu Skin for another exciting awesome news!

If you are looking for an international business opportunity,  you are most welcome to contact me for an online Zoom meet to explore more! Come #Createyourbestversion with me 😊

Source : https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/nu-skin-named-the-worlds-1-at-home-beauty-device-system-brand-2019-05-07

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...