或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

September 21, 2010

I Am Serious About My Life

Somebody told me that I'm not serious about my life, saying that I'm spending too much time in playing, having fun but not serious in my work, my career, my relationships. I was advice to work hard now, save for my future, and get serious in finding a relationship to commit in.

I told him because I am so serious about my life, that's why I choose to live my life in balance, live my life with priority, live my life with things that I am in control with. I've been spending too much time chasing for what I've been told that I should have and I'm surely not turning back to experience again the path I walked before.

Friends may see me play hard, I'm glad if all see me in that manner. That shows my way of handling obstacles and stress works well. I see many people work very hard to save for the future or to provide financial security to the family but forgotten how to live happily everyday.

Is providing foods on the table for family allowing us to show black face to our family? Is saving for the future allowing us to shout or scold our fellow working partners? Is planning our retirement plan allowing us putting our friends aside?

I've seen faces forgotten how to smile long ago, I've seen hearts forgotten how to sing long ago, I've seen lives forgotten how to live long ago. Well...surely not for me then. Life is full of uncertainties and I don't think I need to give bitterness anymore room to growth.

I think this is how I want my life to be. Work hard, Play hard, Sleep hard, Dive hard, Laugh hard, Eat hard :p Life is beautiful and I smile it! (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...