或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

September 15, 2010

I Choose To Share ^^

I have no fear in sharing about my thoughts, feelings or anything about me which I think it can be share on public, because everyone is selective on what they want to see and listen. In most cases, we are only interested on what is happening to ourself, or anything relating to ourself like interest, love ones.

I'm sharing because I know for those who are interested to read me in fine lines, they are the one who cares about me and I will be glad and gratitude to know someone out there do like to know me more and cares about me...So, I choose to share. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...