或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

September 07, 2010

Love Hurts / Love Heals?

Some told me...
Love hurts; I feel pressure whenever with him/her; I am not myself; I need to please him/her at every moment; I am not who I am when I'm with him; I enjoy doing things on my own; I will not change who I am even when I love someone; he/she keeps telling me the same story and I'm tired of listening; love can't give in much because you won't be appreciate and will be taking advantage by other half.
I simply say...because he/she is Mr./Ms Wrong.

Some told me...
Love heals; he/she empowers me; I feel comfortable whenever with him/her; I can't stop smiling when I with him/her; I do not care what we do, but I'm enjoying everything I do with him/her; I'm passionate about his/her hobbies; every bit of his/her sharing interest me; I love listening the same jokes because love seeing his/her expression; love is to give unconditionally because your other half will  appreciate you most and will even loves you more and more.
I simply say...because you found your Mr./Ms Right ^^ Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...