或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

February 21, 2011

Being True To Myself

Posted this sometimes back in Aug 2010 "I Live For Myself"

~I had been so true, so true until I got myself hurt again and again.
I was true about friendships, I was true about relationships, I was true about my careers, I was true about everything i do and people I come in contact with. But now I ask, was I being true to myself? I guess i was not, otherwise I will not be hurt so much.
From now onwards, "be true to myself...I live for my life" ~

Told myself many times I'll not get hurt anymore, which I'm glad I'm getting better in protecting myself, but will I change not being true to everything? guess if I change that, I am just not me anymore. If being true is to get hurt then I would rather getting hurt, because I know getting hurt will heal, but if I lost the true side to everything, I will never be true to myself too.

While reading back I'm asking myself, have I been true to all, to myself and lived my life out for the past six months after I wrote this? Yes! I am... I am...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...