或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

February 17, 2011

Love Has A Way to Bring Us Back

Read this from Facebook Friends 2 Lovers "Stick your hand on a stove, and you'll be amazed how quickly you remove it. But love, which can hurt far worse, has a way of bringing us back again and again for more and more pain ~Teresa Fiehn~".

Reminded me a blog I wrote 6 months ago which I was still in much pain and not even recovery...I know then the feeling like today will come (pain gone, calm & ease). At then, in one hand I scare the feeling will fade forever and I'll forget the love and pain that I was having, on the other hand I was hoping the pain will be gone forever so I can look forward again. And now...yes, sure enough the pain gone but doubts remaining, wondering will I love again? or just like the phrase said so I will because "Love has a way to bring us back again and again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...