或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



~ For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, 
but my soul ~

Judy Garland


Sometimes I don't know what is Valentine's Day meant for, why do we need a special day to celebrate being together with our loved one, purely marketing :p Been celebrating so many years of Valentine's day, surprisingly I can't recall any special Valentine's day which so memorable to me. Am I that forgetful or actually I've never been in love or simply because the memories diminishing quietly together with the feelings.

Organized an event for the singles and available purely for the fun of it, hopefully I'm able to bring some beautiful memory for my friends instead of having another solo Valentine's day all by themselves. Not only to them, perhaps a memorable joyous Valentine's Day for myself seeing all the happy faces ^^ 

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...