或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

August 10, 2012

I Am Originally Unique...



I have great sense of confidence.
I am radiance from head to toe.
My smile light up the room.
I go barefooted on green grass whenever I like.
I listen attentively.
I look into eyes but not stare.
I stand straight.
I walk with my shoulders back.
I am not a beauty queen.
I have more confidence than women with money in the bank.
I don't grovel.
I am not desperate or anxious.
I don't date men who don't want me. I trust the universe in bringing me the right one; if not him, someone better. I don't settle for less. I won't chase for more. I have faith for one that just right for me.
I have trust in the abundance and kindness of the universe.
I do not do extra on a date, I don't feel bad when he never call again after date. Someone else will call.
I have very short hair but still looking sexy.
I don't use sex to make men love me.
I believe in love and marriage.
I don't hang on when relationship does't work out. Any man would be lucky to have me.
I am not cynical.
I am not sarcastic.
I am passionate.
I am optimistic.
I laugh when I am happy.
I cry when I am helpless.
I cry when I am hurt.
I brush away tears to move on!
I am strong when needed but I understand my man is stronger.
I take care of myself.
I eat chocolate & ice cream.
I enjoy good bath.
I am beautiful inside and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...