或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

August 21, 2012

My Super Combi 3



A must for me to share this wonderful information.
I bought my honey and apple cider vinegar few months ago and been consuming on "on-off" basis until a month ago I decided to take them religiously after I finished my supplements and also the main reason was to finish them before the expiry date >< But before I can finish them, I added another new member with them - pomegranate concentrate which I bought it from an Iranian wholesale o_O
Guess what...yes, I finished off my apple cider vinegar but I bought again! I do not know which given me the result but after consuming these "Super Combi 3" (yes, I now name them Super Combination 3 ♥), I have significant improvement of my skin, fats, hormones and energy just by daily morning empty stomach consumption.
Skin - I have sensitive skin especially after sun exposures, after my previous diving trips on February and April, due to the sun exposures and dryness, I was having rough and dry skin on my arm area. After 2 weeks of SuperCombi3, I realized my skin smoothen and I just found out my crack feel been with me for few years now all pretty! So happy ^^
Hormone and energy - I am blessed that my period since first started till 40s been regular but past 3 months my period was not as on time as before I used to be. Short after a month, my period flow is healthy now and I am not tired at all during my period.
Fats - I like this very much! My fats percentage decrease and best of it, it shows decreases on my visceral fats. (Visceral fats are fat wrapping around your organ, the excess of visceral fats cause most chronic diseases.) No wonder my tummy flatter more! ♡
My ratio for SuperCombi3
- 2 table spoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 table spoon of pomegranate concentrate
- 1 table spoon of organic honey
- 350ml water at room temperature
Price
Braggs apple cider vinegar - RM14 Pomegranate concentrate - RM12 (if buy in bulk of 2 dozens, at RM9@) Organic honey - RM30
If you think 3 are too many to start off, I suggest you can start with apple cider and honey first, which I believe they will give you great result too. For me adding in pomegranate just for the extra of antioxidants. But for guys, you might want to consider pomegranate a must because it helps reduce chances of prostate cancer and also claims to function as well as the blue pill :D
After all the above sharing, don't take all my words because result can be vary due to different lifestyle habits. Please Google more for their benefits ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...