或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

September 18, 2012

SMILE ^^


A picture says a thousand words, a smile walks a thousand miles. Love this shot! Thank you so much to Jeff Yeoh for this beautiful captured.

Photo credit - Jeff Yeoh

Many thoughts was running in my mind when I saw this picture. First the smile caught my attention, then the basket followed by what's in the basket, as I'm writing this, I can't remember what else in the picture other than those mentioned. A picture given me the real understanding of "SMILE".
And I have so many captions for this one shot ^^

1/ When I'm delivering food to others, putting food on table for my love ones, no matter how heavy I'm carrying, my smile will make it lighter.

2/ Is not the heaviness I am carrying but the value I'm delivering.

3/ 如果一个微笑可以让一个人留下一秒的快乐. 我愿意 ^^

4/ 背着梦想可以走千里, 带着微笑可以化疲劳。

5/ Life is not as tough as you imagine...I have the skill, I am all fit for it. Most importantly I know what I am doing, what I'm on my back, that's why I am still smiling to you. Are you the same as me?

6/ No one know what a second can be...the photographer captured this moment in a second, this man post a smile for this shot for a second. But their seconds given me many seconds in my journey.

7/ 如果能够把好带给人,只要我有能力,就算背上多重的担子,也有微笑的时刻。



No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...