或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

April 14, 2019

How I Got Into The Industry I Hated Most

It was a bold move I made in 2002. Achieved my MDRT in insurance yet I made a switched to network marketing (some call it MLM or Direct Selling), an industry I hated most due to multi level overriding scheme.

Started business when I was 21 with my ex-husband in IT supplied hardware and services to corporates. At age of 25, ventured into beading accessories retail chains with my sister in-law. 29 year old, through a friend opened my world into insurance industry. Naively prior to it, I never know people so scare of insurance agent 😂 (good thing I din know at then, otherwise I won't became one which I enjoyed much - I call it the rejections collection industry 😄)

At my peak in insurance industry, achieving company trips non-stop, Body-for-life successfully at 20% body fats on daily morning exercise, having lunch, coffee with clients, friends, closing cases...one fine day, I was conned by my ex-bf attended a face-to-face session with my Taiwan mentor (60% of what he said I can't grasped it although he was speaking Mandarin 🤦‍♀️). Usually, if I am being conned to one business presentation, I will walk away but that session I didn't because the business model he explained was totally unknown to me, different then what I knew and it was absolutely logical, made me realized that I was involved in multi-level marketing in my traditional businesses.

How? While he was sharing, I structured out my beading chains (Beads Manufacturer -> Distributor -> Franchisor -> Shopping Mall rental -> Staffing -> Customers -> profit). IT company (Principle -> Distributor -> corporates -> payment collected -> office rental & operating cost -> profits). I was acting calm at then realized I was part of the level in my traditional businesses.

(Classic Cantonese music tune playing now for cutting long story short and fast forward screening....for those who know the tune 😬) Cut the details! Hehe...Actually why writing a long story for this post? I want to share my photos taken during Nu Skin US Convention with one of Nu Skin Founder Blake Rodney and Dr. Paul Alan Cox, Founder of Seacology and the head Scientist of Epoch indigenous rainforest series, also with my fav Force for Good statue.

Now wondering how come I wrote such a long story for these few photos 😂😂😂 




#IGotIntoAnIndustryIHatedMostNotByAccident

#听过看过体验过的距离是无法靠想象的
#瞎子摸象
#那些年匆匆如梦

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...