或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

August 20, 2010

My Political View

I have no preference in any party...you may say I do not have my ground in my political view but I do stand my ground firmly on any individual or party doing right. I do not mind if Teresa, Tun Ma, Tuan Guru or even 钟延森, if they are running for PM. As long as they are contributing and doing good to the nation. As Deng Xiao Ping 邓小平 saying..."不管黑猫或白猫, 捉到老鼠就是好猫" (A good cat catches mice no matter their in black or white) 

I'm seeing individuals voice out at their preference when they belong to a certain party. Is that right? Are we suppose to support every move for the party we are in even if they are wrong? Or is the opposition parties must object everything so to show they are the opposition party? It make me ponder...

I cannot help myself quiet on what I am feeling about the latest issue, a morning talk show's DJ from 988 : Jamal was out from the show because of his political comments. And tis morning the show was replaced by an entertainment talk. I've just started listen to this morning talk show not long ago and I'm so glad that we finally have a channel dare to speak out the truth and voice out for the people, it takes courage to do it. I was immune to M'sia politic for long and after listening to the show, I finally put up on my FB abt M'sia politic again.

We voice out because we care, because we love. I have tear while typing this because I am sad that our leaders can't accept the truth and we are putting the country we love to them at no choice? I believe the 'Truth' will always have their channel to reach. The refrain of freedom of speech is the sign of a fall of a nation...but the show is now taken out. Of course, if you have been following the talk, this come not a surprise. Bottom line is our leaders know they are wrong but hate when someone shout it loud.

It is sad to see a country has no right in voicing out how they feel, I'm seeing this in our neighbor country, I am seeing teachings like this start right from family, school, work and country. Children are not allow to speak freely in family or in school, employees can't voice out freely in their work and come to people do not have freedom of speech expressing their view. If the voice is with respect, for good and or a better future, why not? If we cannot hear other's voices, how are we improving ourself? If we cannot rational the right and wrong, how are we bringing our next generation at their best? How can we have a future that we longing for?

Is the culture shape the system or the system shape the culture? Do we want a culture that restrict and frame the people. Then is that possible for a cultural change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...