或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

October 01, 2010

Facebook Status ~ Sept 2010 ~

Ok ok...Yes, I know I'm loosing my Mummy Power! I asked a favor fr my son, he said "no" but gal fren no need to ask, she just said yes on behalf of him and he turned to a "Yes"... and I finally admitting now...my son grown up! :D

No more Hotmail or MSN...IM with Skype, email with Gmail...!!!
September 30

Gals..."Eat Pray Love" movie outing this Friday 9pm The Garden GSC Signature, PM me if interested :) Guys...sorry hv to put y'all away, will hv one for y'all if there is a "Eat Drink Sex" avail. ya :D
September 28

Calling! interested to a Friday nite out? 9pm Eat Pray Love at Pavilion and a sure for some drinks after that :)

is looking forward to "Eat Pray Love"...read the story line, sounded too familiar...

Hotmail account got hacked, can't access to it no matter how many times I reset my passwords :s anyone experienced this before?
September 27

Home sweet home...chillaxing Sat eve...charging for an adventurous Sunday :)

cleaning while ABBA'ing is a form to ease the pain and giving the joy of cleaning...so, I Love Cleaning! Hv a great weekend frenz :)
September 25

My recent dive trip to Perhentian ^^ Blue sea, white sands, sunshine, rich marine lives... I Love Diving!
LIFE is a sorrow - ACCEPT it and FACE it; LIFE is a challenge - OVERCOME it and EXCEL it; LIFE is an adventure - DARE it and ENJOY it; LIFE is a goal - MAKE it and ACHIEVE it; LIFE is a gift - LOVE it,LOVE it and LOVE it!

Like this phrase by Bear Grylls "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strength. When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is Strength." ^^
September 23

Too early for a new year resolution? or a birthday resolution :p complete my CFP, take up a new language, complete my salsa, take up a craft...err...what else? lemme think hard... ^^

Water rafting this Sun at Gopeng...anyone else interested? ^^
September 22

Is 777 the devilish number? hahaha... I like it! coz is now showing on my frens list... :D

Err...what shld I do now? Oya!...Sleepppp.... nitezzzzz...kiss (-.-)
September 21


Anyone interested to 2010 Perhentian Island Challenge buddy? I need a buddy...

A chillaxing trip...the sea, sun, sand, frens, fishes, turtle, sharks, corals...poor internet connection...isolated resort...long drive...beautiful scenery...That's what I call a wonderful holiday ^^ miss me not? miss u o...
September 20

Life is short...DIVE HARD! Underwater world...here I come again! :D Happy Holiday frens...muacks....
September 15

What do u do when u know u r not the one, not the 2nd best, not a substitute, not even an option but just a filler?... walk away...
Had a wonderful long holiday... nice place, nice frens, nice chats, nice foods, nice weather, nice burnt :p and a wonderful rainy Monday! Love it...next? a holiday after another...Perhentian Dive...here i come! ^^
September 13

Sunburnt...tanned and more to come :D

a good knocked out, waking up on a lovely Sunday :)
September 12

the rain is just in time bringing me to my lovely dreamland after a great Chiling trek...time to recharge...zzzzzzz :)

Lovely weather for hiking...gonna hv a chilly soak at the chilling falls :)
September 11

finding bads in someone u love is equally hard as finding goods in someone u dun love...
September 10


Perhaps is time to look at Social Business? "The poverty is created not by poor people but by their circumstances tells us something else important-something abt the potential of human beings themselves."-Muhammad Yunus

A good lunch with a movie... :) the celeb of long hol is just began...Happy holiday! Selamat Hari Raya! :)
September 9

If you dun find my status interest you or been flooding yr page, my apology... ^^ I'm all good if you choose to hide me coz I'll write whenever I feel like it :p If you like what I write and also like to contribute yr thoughts, De nada! you are most welcome ^^ Will update my blogwww.shamainehappybee.blogspot.com whenever I feel like doing so ^^

The most ideal song to sing to someone when dun love but still feels like keeping their love and dun wanna ruin the friendship in future and showing u dun mean to hurt them...take this! "You are always on my mind" :D

Wake up...if they wanna see you, will find one reason - miss u...if they dun wanna see you, thousand of reasons - works busy, frens in town, parents, wanna hv alone time and on and on and on... :)

Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri to all my Muslim Frens :) Those who are travelling back to their hometown for the Hari Raya celebration or those wo are travelling for joining the slow traffic, have a safe journey! :)
September 8

Anyone interested to have a Thursday Crab nite for craps :D lets have a muhhibah celebration...location: USJ Taipan or OUG...both yummy yummy :)

If I date you out for a fine dining, perhaps a movie after that...but u pay...will you say yes? :)
September 7

muahahaha... I just won some prize from Perodua Alza lucky pick :) RM1800 service voucher/RM1200 Parkson shopping voucher/Perodua body kit...Which one shld I choose?

Although I'm an open book, but please read between the lines...
September 6

Enjoy every minute of your life...Be Happy NOW! you are the pilot/director of yr life, u control yr destiny, u design yr stage...If you cannot control yr mind, take charge of yr life...Who will? No one is responsible for yr life but youself...

Can you still being rational while in love? sorry...if you are, you are just not in love yet...But how do you know you are in love? you will do all kind of things others see it as crazy but you think they all make senses.
September 5

‎"我们只有一个地球,所以你要爱护地球;地球上只有一个我,所以你也要爱护我!" :D - unknown
September 4

"有些事,明知是错的,也要去坚持,因为不甘心;有些人,明知是爱的,也要去放弃,因为没有结局;有时候,明知没路了,却还在前进,因为习惯了"- unknown

Anyone in Rent-A-Car biz? I'm looking for a 3 days rental...cheap and good pls :)

Had a blissful morning jog...and found a great scene for appreciating sunrise at Bkt Jalil Park, when the scene spotted, Celine Dion's "A New Day Has Come" was just in time...Wow! the feeling was just great, wish I can share the whole scene and feeling in picture...will be back with camera, hopefully I'll get the exactly the same sunrise ^^
September 3

~道德可以弥补智慧的缺点,但智慧永远无法弥补道德的空白~但丁
September 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...