或许你不会在语言中遇见我,但是你一定会在文字中发现我。

October 29, 2010

Nice guys finish last?

I always hear these funny saying, "nice guys finished last" / "girls like bad boys"... is these true?

"Nice guys" are always project these goods like:
* Shy, quiet
* Don't dare to approach girls
* Don't say what they want and like but to please others only.

"Bad guys" will have these characters like:
* Egoistic
* Care less
* I am who I am, don't try to change me

Nope...I don't think so...These are usually those self-centered taking the phrase as a bible teaching, continue their selfish way of living as though that is their "charisma", treating the ladies secondary animal after all the things he think is important in his life. And they call themselves "I have character", just trying to avoid being someone whom they are not which is "Nice" :D

So ladies and gentlemen, here are the definations of my kind of "Nice guy"...
* He is humble but will politely bring out his point if he is right.
* He is one with courage dare to step out when he sees what he wants and likes.
* He is one with sincerity, caring and respect the others.
* He is one who listen but he do not need to understand.
* He does not short sell his value.
* He is one with courage to take counted risk in everything.
* He can be quiet/talkative but surely knows what is he talking about.

Yes, most importantly, he is humble with values. This is what I call "Nice guy", am I asking too much? Why not you tell me your type of  "Nice guy" or are you a "Nice guy"? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

生命的层次

在九运的运转下, 科技的飞速, 虚实的脱节, 心灵的空虚。 一个恍,慌,荒,谎,晃的时代。 停止过度思考不存在的问题, 用绝对的理智管控不该有的情绪。  时刻保持清醒的把自己处在的层次理清 ~ • 第一层次的物质生命: 钱,权,性,利,情。 • 第二层次的精神生命: 仁,义,礼,...